Monday, April 16, 2012

Available to single moms!

So many of the orphans on Reece's Rainbow are available for adoption by single moms. If you are a single woman, there's an easy way to check for those children. Look at the bottom of a child's profile, where there are "categories" listed in blue type. As with Danila, below, some will include the link entitled: "Available to Single Moms"


If you click on that specific category link, it will bring up a whole listing of such children, and you can scroll through the waiting orphans, one or more of whom may one day call you "Mama"! Click to see:



Aren't they beautiful?

Send this blog post to any single woman you know (above the age of 25, I believe?) who is longing to be a mother to a lost orphan. You could change someone's life.
















5 comments:

  1. It'll be a few years, a lot of prayers, and a lot of saving money! Who knows, maybe I won't be single by the time I can meet all the requirements.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    On my blog,I have listed the children on Reece's Rainbow age 6 and older by age and need so that it is easier to find the children who will be aging out of the program soon. I hope it is helpful for those rallying to find children homes who's time is very limited.
    We are praying for them all.
    Thank you for rallying for these children.
    http://findingforeverfamiliesforgodsorphans.blogspot.com/

    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do I put the kids I am praying for on the sidebar to my blog?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lianna, good question… I think you have to "add a gadget" in your design or layout thingie if you have Blogger. And then you add a picture, or a link, or an HTML code. I usually have to think hard before I figure it out. Tell me if you need more help.

    ReplyDelete