Wednesday, April 18, 2012

"Favorite Boys" post!

Well, now, of course it's almost impossible to say we have "favorite" orphans, since every single one of these precious children are worthy of a loving family. But after linking some of the boys we love on the RR facebook thread, someone on the RR facebook page suggested that we use this Wednesday to showcase those little guys that have stolen our hearts.

+++++++



The first angel for whom I aggressively advocated. With matching funds, we got him from $13 to $3432.30. But still he waits, and no one has come to get him out of that crib. Oliver faces the institution very soon. I worry about his ability to survive. Click on the link and just look into those brown eyes! He needs a mama to come swoop in and save him.


+++++++



I have a son Beau's age. It kills me to think he has no family. I am officially his Guardian Angel, although the icon is not on his site yet. Won't someone come for this boy?


+++++++


I have no words! This little guy is four years old and needs a family! He has cerebral palsy which does not affect his cognitive abilities, and which can be treated her in the U.S. Look at that face! And he is so proud to be standing! I can't believe someone has not snatched him up yet. He only has $42.50 in his account. Someone, come get this cutie!

+++++++


I've already talked about Emilio. I just think his picture speaks for itself, don't you? I could eat him up right this minute!



+++++++


"Nobody is visiting him in the orphanage"?! How can it be? And how can it be that he has zero dollars in his fund? He is simply precious. Mama and Daddy, are you out there?


+++++++


Nicholas, who cries in his sleep. He has haunted me for months, this little cherub. He has a good amount of money in his fund! Spread the word about Nicholas! I wish I could see a smile on his face. He's getting set for the institution. :(



+++++++

Please check out the other boys at the top of my blog, namely Elias, Stefan, Nico, Parker, Asa, Simeon, Vlad and Justin. All so precious, all have captured my heart. 

And I'll leave you with this adorable video of two boys already in the institution (and with "sizeable grants"!), Brent and Maxim. Their smiles are infectious. Click here to watch.

Okay. There you have it. Some of my "favorite" RR boys.

Pray, pray, pray and please share, share, share. Families can't adopt them if they don't know they exist….



PS: And don't forget sweet Kurt:



.




14 comments:

  1. I really just don't get it. Look at those precious boys. All of them are perfect. Heaven send their mommies fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just posted about the child I am a Guardian Angel for! Cannot wait to see him meet his parents and come home!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lianna, yay! He is so sweet…. God bless him and find him a family soon!

      Delete
  3. Brett is too cute for words! I hope families find them all...and soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen!! And there is a blogger who is advocating for him now:

      http://grace-filled.net/?p=3817

      Delete
    2. Brett's specific site is now at http://www.peacefulwaters.org/brett.

      Delete
  4. Oh man, Leila, you're killing me with these posts! Declan? Be still my heart. I might have to see about becoming his "guardian angel," if he doesn't already have one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennie, I know!! You could do a world of good for him if you are his GA. What a lovey he is.

      Delete
  5. Have you seen this video about a boy with Down Syndrome adopted through Reece's Rainbow? http://ottawastudents4life.wordpress.com/2012/04/19/who-wouldnt-want-this-precious-little-boy/
    Thought you might enjoy it :)
    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I love that! I posted in on facebook a few days ago, and it deserves all the publicity it can get! Precious!!! Thank you!

      Delete
  6. I love all these boys, wish so much I could adopt one! Maybe some day, God willing. My heart is particularly hurting for little Oliver. I hope someone comes to get him soon...

    ReplyDelete