Friday, April 20, 2012

Have you seen the "additional children"? Oh, my.



Well, here's why we need to get the word out to more and more and more people.

Aside from those children in "sizeable grants" (who have lots of money available in their adoption funds), and aside from those children who have Guardian Angels, and aside from those children who are available to single moms, and aside from those wonderful boys I recently profiled (girls to come soon, don't worry!), and aside from all those children who have their own pages on Reece's Rainbow with detailed information, there are also the...




And those are just the "additional children" from Russia's Region 23.

Like I said, it's about exposure. The more people know about them, the more families will step forward to adopt them.

It may seem daunting, but this is a job for the Body of Christ!

Get to work, friends!




Update: Here are kids from Russia's Region 42:


Aren't they beautiful? There are many, many more as well….






.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to see someone posting about the kids in 23...they are just gorgeous! Little Michael D. has stolen my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, Daria is breaking my heart. I noticed a lot of these pictures are from 2008 and 2009. Are these the most recent pictures of these children?

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW, go see the blog "Journey to reunite two angels". She's doing a Five for Friday and is trying to get her grant up to $2000. She's almost there. She's asking people to donate and/or put a word out for her, so what better place than here? :-)

    http://journeytoreunitetwoangels.blogspot.com/2012/04/five-for-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Becky, I think they are the most recent that RR has, but Kara is good at finding newer ones!!

    Oh, funny you mention that! I actually noticed her blog plea yesterday and donated; my husband is going to kill me, I'm way over the limit!! I posted it on RR page and facebook yesterday. I hope they can kick it up a notch! Another family (adopting "Donna" I think), needs $30,000… sigh!! So many in need of $$$.

    ReplyDelete