Wednesday, April 11, 2012

I'm sorry, but have you seen Emilio??? *Update!



(Click the image to get to his RR page.)

Oh, be still my heart.

Also, please notice that I have added some tabs under the blog header, which will take you right to some children's pages. I hope to change them out often, as one or more of them find families! That is my prayer, at least. I am becoming a "Guardian Angel" for the first two. More on that later.

Also, if you read my last post, you will be amazed to know that one day later, as I type this, the family has raised over $19,000 (76% of the goal) for Faith's ransom from the "Bad Place"! Unreal! Check out the $10,000 worth of prizes if you haven't yet, and make sure you have Kleenex for when you read the story….


*Update, for another child:


Please read and spread the word about Harmony, whose time is quickly running out. God bless you.


.


13 comments:

  1. I hate how old that pic ix but he is so precious. I found him on the Russian site, I think, but he looks a lot different, but still precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sigh, yes, let me find it again. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is such a little cutie! Look at those overalls!

    I contributed to Faith's cause. How could anyone not? I hope she's brought home quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!! You have Beau and Brett and Nicky and Emilio. . . .LOVE LOVE LOVE! Seriously pray, because I want to bring Brett home. .. and Beau but my husband is an obstacle right now. Please pray for him, his name is Gavin and he is really loving and I think he is scared. I am praying the Chaplet of Divine Mercy for these kids for the past two months. . . .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Becki… oh, I will pray!! Usually it takes the husband a little more time to warm to the idea, but then, wow! So, hang on, and I am sure he will come around! I will be praying for him! I would be so thrilled to see Brett home with you!! And Beau, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Prayers Becki! Men are always a little slower to come around. Waiting for mine, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. http://www.usynovite.ru/child/?id=171wp

    Sorry, I deleted Kara's link to a newer picture of Emilio! We think this is him!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was looking on RR last night and saw him. beautiful child.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry, the above link isn't him. THIS is him: http://www.usynovite.ru/child/?id=p6us

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for becoming Delilah's Guardian Angel. I have been praying for her and considering becoming her Guardian Angel, but I had a couple other kids weighing on my heart and couldn't decide. Her eyes really get to me. Do you have her earlier pictures?

    ReplyDelete