Monday, April 23, 2012

Imagine her with long curls and a smile…. (UPDATE with new photo!)

Maybe a big bow, too?

Can you see this beautiful child with joy on her face, knowing the love of a family?

I can see it, but I don't know when poor, forlorn Carina will finally have that chance. I am so worried because she faces the institution so soon, and we all know that she will go downhill from there.

So many people have advocated for her, her fund is large, older parents and single moms welcome, and still she waits. I don't get it!




Someone claim her before my head explodes!!!

PS: Just saw another picture of Carina! Still not smiling, but what a beauty!


If you'd like the chance to win something when you donate or share info about Carina, go to Carina's giveaway, here.


.


3 comments:

  1. She is beautiful, and I can see her face shining in the future, long curls and a bow in her hair! Bring her parents to her, Lord!

    ReplyDelete