Wednesday, May 16, 2012

It's a good problem to have!!



So, I used to be the Guardian Angel for two children on Reece's Rainbow, but now I am only the Guardian Angel for one!

Yep, I could not be more delighted to report that my sweet little Delilah has found a family! (I check the My Family Found Me page several times daily. It's been smokin' lately!)

You're going home, baby!


I also can't wait for the day that I "lose" my other child, Beau, to a forever family. He is as darling as they come. Have you seen his video yet? The eating part is fun, but keep watching until at least the point where they show him walking down the hall, sitting in his chair and arranging his things. This boy is amazing and brave, and some family will be so blessed to have him!

 

Who on earth can resist that cuteness?

For more information on precious, wonderful, happy, polite, neat, and intelligent Beau, click on this image:




Let's get him home!!




.

17 comments:

  1. Oh, yay! I've been praying for Delilah. What a little love bug!

    And Beau, what a love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so freaking precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beau is just so adorable, and I think about him constantly! My Russian friend watched the video and says at the end of the video, he is reciting a poem, and that he has a slight lisp. Just love this little guy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such good news about Delilah! I have yet to watch that video of Beau, but I'm looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Technically, your guardian angel job isn't over until she's home. ;) I'm so happy for you! You have the most successful tabs, ever!! Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. So happy to hear this about Delilah! I totally love Beau and pray for him everyday. I have heard that he had surgery back in February, and it was a success. The doctors saying he will probably only need special shoes to walk almost normally in the future. I have a feeling his family is going to come for him soon too! This kid seems wonderful, and he will be such a blessing to whoever gets to welcome him into their family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carrie, I'm so happy to read that update! Thanks for sharing! :)

      Delete
    2. You're welcome! :-) I read about the special shoes on this blog: http://adoptindeed.blogspot.com/2012/02/beau.html

      Delete
    3. Ohhhh! Thanks so much for that link!! :)

      Delete
  7. Thanks, guys! And, I love getting this new information! He is so precious. Dear God, please send his family soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is there a way that I could share the video of Beau on my blog, The Wonder of Boys (wonderofboys.blogspot.com)?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Daneille, yes, how wonderful! Do you see the < > on the bottom right side of the video? Click that and it should give you the HTML code to copy. Then, paste it right into your blog post (HTML). Let me know if you have trouble. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great! I see the code. I will feature Beau tomorrow! On Mother's Day I posted pictures of 36 boys who need to be with their mothers next Mother's Day, and Beau was one of them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. http://wonderofboys.blogspot.com/2012/05/waiting-boy-beau.html

    ReplyDelete