Monday, July 23, 2012

OMG! The day I've been waiting for is HERE!!!




Finally!!! Andrew, my sweet blind Andrew stuck in a crib for five years, has found a family! I cannot tell you the joy and lightness in my heart right now!

And, I have a fun little secret, and a way to help his (currently anonymous) family get him home quickly. Please email me at littlecatholicbubble@gmail.com (or facebook message me) and, for a donation to Andrew's account in any amount, I will give you a sneak preview of what Andrew's new life is going to look like. He will be going from a nightmare to a little boy's dream.

Let me know if you want a sneak peak!!

Andrew, your mama is coming just as fast as she can!





.

16 comments:

  1. The miracles just keep coming...

    DD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why is Beau no longer on the Reece's Rainbow site? Did he find a family? I just went to your link and it didn't work and then did a search. I can't find him.

    DD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DD, he's on private for now, which could be a good thing. Pray!!!

      Delete
    2. Let me know if you hear anything!

      DD

      Delete
  3. This is so very very very very very exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Praise the Lord!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, so happy for Andrew and his family! He is one of my favorites, and I'm so glad that he's going to be leaving that place. Praise the Lord!

    And very curious about Beau... he's a little guy that we seriously considered (and would still consider once our baby is born and we're eligible again to adopt). Please keep us posted if you hear anything!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joy, I will definitely keep you up to date if I hear anything!! :)

      Delete
  5. I will email you for that sneak peek! So happy for Andrew!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I went to make a donation but there's no donate button right now. Where can I go to donate specifically to Andrew?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Demrie, I will send you an invite to the private blog, hang on! :)

    ReplyDelete