Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Relief!!



Remember this post about Porter, the little boy who had been transferred from a lovely baby house to a horrific institution to become one of the "Lost Boys"? He now has a family coming for him! Praise God!

It seems a good time for me to remind everyone about one of the children whom I cannot shake: Nicholas, the boy who cries in his sleep. He has a sizeable grant of $5,577, and yet no one comes for him. I'm putting his picture out there one more time, on the chance that a family will see him and realize they cannot live without him as their son:


A mama could comfort me when I cry at night.







.
.

3 comments:

  1. Hooray for Porter! I hope all the Lost Boys will eventually be found.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone will save Nicholas, I know it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think about him sometimes when I hold my own crying little one in the middle of the night :(. Poor little guy...I really hope his family finds him soon!

    ReplyDelete