Monday, July 30, 2012

Then I stumbled upon Taylor… plus some updates!



It's true, the kids with CP touch my heart.

I had never seen Taylor before the other day. Am I the only one who missed her? I don't know where she's been hiding, but it's time to get her into a family before her situation gets dire.

Imagine her with long flowing locks, with pretty bows and a big smile!



+++++++


There are so many exciting things that I want to tell you about, but I can't just yet! Just be sure to stay tuned. Truly, I see God working in very precise, obvious ways these days. I love when He seems to be holding up neon signs for dummies like me, saying, "I've got this!"

All right, a couple of things happening that you will want to know about. First, the facebook auction for Yulia and Elaine that I was talking about is ready for preview! The actual bidding starts on Sunday, but we have had such a great response to the items that some folks have tried to bid early! Check out the items, here, with more being added daily:


I've donated a few items myself, and, I plan to bid on some (Star Wars cookies!!). Please "like" the auction so that your facebook friends can also be sucked in get excited and join in!

(We are still taking item donations, by the way.)


+++++++


Also, Kara has been doing cartwheels since Nico got a donate button! She's begun a "Nickels for Nico" drive which you can check out by clicking here!! Totally painless!


Come and get me mama! Or at least save your nickels for me!
+++++++


And finally, we have an updated picture of Asa! 

For so long, the only photo we've had is this:




But now we have this! A growing, beautiful boy:


Asa is only four years old, and still desperately needs a family before he is transferred to the mental institution. Remember, he is developing cognitively normally!


Blessings, and stay tuned….













4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You are so welcome!! Let the nickels roll in!

      Delete
    2. Yes, let's hope many of them! Hehe.

      Delete
  2. Asa is such a doll baby. <3

    Sweet Taylor, she has such a pretty face. Some pretty hair and bows needed!!!

    ReplyDelete