Monday, October 8, 2012

OMGosh, there is no one cuter than Marshall!


Meet Marshall!
I'm Marshall, and I'm ready to have some fun!!!
Click my photo for more information.

I just can't believe it. There is no reason on earth that this two-year-old rascal should still be without a family. Look at him! Marshall's only issue is congenital hydrocephalus.

He was born in January 2010, only one month before my own son, so I know the mischievous, clever, and funny things he must be doing at the orphanage. It's so hard for me to imagine that Marshall has not been taken into someone's family yet. How can anyone resist this boy? It's a real head-scratcher for me.

In addition to his irresistible cuteness, his is an easy region to adopt from!

Marshall is blessed to have a wonderful advocate, Theresa Desarro-Revilak, who loves him so. Theresa told me:
When I look at him, I see my son. My son, Andy, is 1 1/2 years old and a ball of energy. He never ever stops moving, exploring, getting into everything. But he loves his Mama, and his daddy and sister. He gives kisses and calls me, "My Mama." I think Marshall will be just like that. Look at him. He can barely stand there. He wants to be off and playing, running around, getting dirty, getting into things, driving his parents crazy. He deserves that too.
Amen! 

Dear friends, finding a family for Marshall should be a slam dunk. Please, come to the aid of this little squirt and get his face out there! I understand that many of the children on RR have severe needs, leading to many reservations on the part of potential families. But Marshall is not a "hard case". Let's move on this, and get him out of an orphanage and into a home where he belongs! He's still so young; what a perfect time for him to join a real family, where he can run and play and laugh and jump and do all those crazy things a two-year-old boy is meant to do.

Please, share, share, share! And consider taking this adorable little man home yourself. You know you want to!


.








.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, he's such a cutie! My daughter was born in Jan. 2010, so he's the same age as my Hannah. Awful to think he's been without a family this entire time.

    ReplyDelete