Thursday, November 8, 2012

AHHHHH!!!! GOOD NEWS!!!!

My two favorite boys, Andrew and Oliver, are going to be brothers for life!!!!

YES, it's true! The Spiveys are bringing home both boys!!!


Andrew                                                                                       Oliver


I fell in love and began advocating for Oliver back in February, when he had only $13 in his account, and to think that he is now, finally, going to a mommy and a daddy who love him, with sisters and a brother -- well, I can hardly contain my joy!

And Andrew! Oh, I have been so in love with Andrew since I first saw him in that horrible video, walking around in his crib, bored out of his mind -- just as he has done day after day for years.

The Spiveys are compiling their dossier and trying furiously to meet the winter shut-down deadline, so time is of the essence to get them fully funded.

NOW is the fun part: There are two brand new videos of the boys, and you will soon see them!! One video is the first ever of Oliver, and he is with Andrew, his soon-to-be brother. The other is of Andrew alone, and well, you simply have to see it to believe it! It will fill you with joy!

So, the plan is that as soon as Lynn's chip-in reaches  $4,000 (watch the stalk, as she is close to it), we will release the videos for all to see! And if you simply cannot wait to see what I have viewed dozens of times already, then please donate at least $25 to her chip-in, and we will let you jump the line and see the videos privately! Such a deal!

Thank you so much and please leave a comment here or on the Spiveys' blog if you donated at least $25 and want to get the video links immediately! Otherwise, thank you for any donation amount, which will all add up to getting those videos released to public for all to enjoy!

Click here to donate (it's on the top right):

Bringing Andrew and Oliver Home!

God bless the Spiveys for taking these precious boys into their hearts and home, and thanks for spreading the word on your own blogs, facebook, and twitter!




.



5 comments:

  1. Finally, some good news! I've been wondering if any of "Leila's kids" have been adopted lately. I'm so happy to hear that it's these two. The video of Andrew walking around in his "play pen" or crib, whatever it was, is still fresh in my mind. How I wish I could take these boys home! But I'm so glad to hear someone else is able!

    i will donate when I can, hopefully at the end of the month. In the meantime, let me know if you need a rosary as a donation for a giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe both boys have been together! Awesome! I am going to have to wait this one out. I so wish I could give right now! It will be worth the wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so wonderful! I just found out that my Stella is being adopted too! God is good.

    ReplyDelete