Monday, November 26, 2012

This line jumped out at me...

"Kolya is 12 years old, and has been waiting for such a long time!"

And then I read further:

"[V]ery delicate and sensitive child who catches every touch, every word or a smile. He may long to sit next to a nice man and just hold hands, enjoying the warmth."

And then to realize that he was born in the exact month and year as one of my own sons…. well, it's hard to take. He is a loving boy with Down syndrome. Down syndrome is not a crime, and in fact, these children seem to have more love to give than "typical" children. He needs a home. He needs a mommy and a daddy to come and rescue him and give him a shot at real love and a good life.

Look at Kolya. He is irresistible!

Click my photo for more info!

Please, let's spread the word about this precious boy. He is ready to jump into a life of love and warmth. Could he be your son?

If not, could you spread the word?


And special note for those in Alberta, Canada! Check out this special cake fundraiser for Kolya!

.




4 comments:

  1. Thank you Leila! I was wondering when he was going to get his post. Please also mention the cake event on facebook to help raise awareness for him.
    there are probably people in Alberta, Canada that read your blogs.

    http://www.facebook.com/events/361379917289874/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post!! How cute is Koyla?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I was married and a little older! I can't wait for him to meet his family. Praying now...

    ReplyDelete